Lumulox Decor is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA policy outlines our procedures for addressing claims of copyright infringement on our website, lumuloxdecor.com.
2. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied or used on lumuloxdecor.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a written notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
Name: [Your Name] Email: email@example.com
Your notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
3. Counter Notification
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or as a result of misidentification, you may submit a counter notification to our Copyright Agent. To be effective, the counter notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Lumulox Decor may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement.
4. Repeat Infringers
Lumulox Decor reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
5. Contact Information
For any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA policy, please contact our Copyright Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Changes to this Policy
Lumulox Decor reserves the right to update and revise this DMCA policy as necessary. Any changes will be posted on this page, and the last updated date will be modified accordingly.